- Corgi puppies coming June 2017 for price & more information see CORGI PUPPIES.
- Every corgi puppy we breed is safe from DM Spinal Deterioration, VWD1 Blood Clotting Issues, & EIC Exercise Induced Collapse.
- Some of our corgi puppies have became Therapy Dogs.
- Some of our corgi puppies have won Obedience Trophies.
- Most of our Adult Corgis are related to 10-25 AKC Champions on their 5 Generation Pedigrees.
- AKC Pembroke Welsh Corgi Breeder for 13 years, and it's our only breed.
- We breed 1 to 3 litters of Pembroke Welsh Corgis per year.
- Our AKC Corgi puppies are related to the Queen of England's Pembroke Welsh Corgis, and we give you pedigrees to show it.
- Our AKC Corgi puppy prices are based on the lowest we find in Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, and Kentucky.
- See the page Corgi Delivery if you live in the states above, because we meet customers within 3 hours of Cherokee Village, AR for free.
- Click Log-In to sign up for our Newsletter, so you can be informed when Pembroke Welsh Corgis are born.
- Like our Facebook page to watch us there too.
We're the Randall Family and we breed AKC Pembroke Welsh Corgis in Arkansas. Our Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies are socialized in a family environment with 2 adults and 2 teenage daughters.
All of our adult Pembroke Welsh Corgis are tested for DM Spinal Risks, VWD1 Blood Clotting, and Fluffy Coat Length.
Besides of AKC Champion Corgis our Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies are also related to the Queen of England's corgis. When you get a Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy from us you receive background history about the royal corgis, and pedigrees that go back to the 1930s to show how your corgi puppy is related.
Our Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies come with AKC Registration Papers, AKC Litter Certificates, AKC 5 Generation Pedigrees, Pedigrees to show relationship to the Queen of England's Corgis, DNA Results for DM, DNA Results for VWD1, DNA Results for Coat Length, and a Health Schedule so you know how to care for your Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy.
Our Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies are properly docked and have their dew claws removed by a Licensed Vetenarian. All vaccinations and deworming are up to date when you receive your Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and are listed on the Health Schedule.
Our goal is to improve the breed and to educate people about Pembroke Welsh Corgis. There are no bluies, whities, fluffies, or downsized 15-20 lb toys here. Our Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies grow up to be 11-12" tall and 25-30 lbs, which is ideal Show Condition by AKC Pembroke Welsh Corgi standards.
Personality is also a big part of our breeding program. We like smart well behaved Pembroke Welsh Corgis, which is something you won't find from a large kennel, or from breeders that breed more than one type of dog. We specialize in corgis and only corgis. One of our past Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies at just 5 months old won a Trophy for Obedience.
We're located in Cherokee Village in north east Arkansas. Most of our customers live 3-8 hours away, so to reduce driving we can meet you within 120 miles for free. See Corgi Delivery for more information.
During our 13 years of breeding Pembroke Welsh Corgis we have never shipped by plane or van and never will, because we believe in meeting every customer in person. If you see a dog breeder offering to ship a corgi puppy, ask them for their USDA License, which has been required by law since November 2013 for any breeder that ships a dog. You'll find that many dog breeders are breaking that law. We've never had to ship, because we offer the best corgis around.
Customers from 11 States of: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New York, Oklahoma, and Tennessee thought it was worth the trip to meet us in person and get one of our Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppies.