Corgi Puppies

AVAILABLE NOW! PEMBROKE WELSH CORGI PUPPIES
CORGI PUPPIES BORN: September 19, 2019.
CORGI MOTHER: Maid Marian
CORGI FATHER: Pending DNA Test between Robin Hood & King Arthur. She resisted Robin for 3 days, so we tried Arthur on the last 2 days. The process for DNA Testing by the AKC can take 9-12 weeks and 2 more weeks to get AKC Papers for a total of 11-13 weeks before AKC Papers are available, so we offer this litter without or with papers.

COST: $1200 or $1400
Usually we charge $1400 for Pembroke Welsh Corgis with AKC Limited Rights as a Pet. On this litter they are $1200 WITHOUT AKC Papers, or usual $1400 with AKC Limited Rights. Corgis will go to homes at 7-8 weeks old, and if you want AKC Papers they'll be mailed after the DNA process is done.

WAITLIST DEPOSIT: $200 paid below for a spot on the Waitlist.
BALANCE: $1000 is paid in cash when you inspect and receive the Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy.
OPTIONAL AKC PAPERS: $200 paid below on the same day you paid to get on the Waitlist.
At this time only taking deposits on the boys. After DNA testing is done we'll pick a girl, then the other girl will become available.

WAITLIST:
First Pick between Sable Boys - Crowell in Louisiana.
Second Pick between Sable Boys - Wigley in Tennessee.
Third Pick between Sable Boys - Available Below.
Fourth Pick between Sable Boys - Available Below.

Tri Boy Reserved - Crowell in Louisiana.

Tri Girl Pending/Available - We will pick one at 3 months old, then the other girl becomes available.
Sable Girl Pending/Available - We will pick one at 3 months old, then the other girl becomes available.

HEALTH: Every Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy we breed is safe from: DM, EIC, VWD1, and Fluff. Marian is DM Clear, EIC Clear, VWD1 Clear, and Fluff Clear. Robin Hood is also DM Clear, EIC Clear, VWD1 Clear, and Fluff Clear. King Arthur is also DM Clear, EIC Clear, VWD1 Clear, but Fluff Carrier. Regardless which boy is the father all the Corgi puppies are DM Clear, EIC Clear, & VWD1 Clear. Plus they will all have normal length hair even though some might have 1 long hair gene if Arthur is the father.

COLORS:
5 puppies are Sable or Red.
2 puppies are Redhead Tri or Blackhead Tris.
If Robin is father of a pup there's 25% chance of Red, 50% chance of Sable, & 25% Tris.
If Arthur is father of a pup there's 50% chance of Sable & 50% chance of Tris.
Results above show that Robin the first boy we tried is the likely father of the litter or of most pups, but the DNA Profiles well let us know later.
Anyone paying the additional $200 for AKC Limited Rights will get a copy of DNA Profiles of their puppy and the 2 parents.

LITTER INFO:
1 Tri Boy, 1 Tri Girl, 1 Sable/Red Girl, and 4 Sable/Red Boys. There are no mismarks of too much white. All of the Corgi puppies have white feet and white chests. They all have some white on their nose, and good amounts of white on the back of their necks.

CORGI DELIVERY/PICKUP TENTATIVE SCHEDULE:
Saturday November 9, 19: We can deliver southeast to: West Memphis, Hoxie, and Jonesboro
Sunday November 10, 19: You can pick up between 10am-5pm in Ash Flat, AR.
Saturday November 16, 19: We can deliver southwest to North Little Rock, Conway, Beebe, Searcy, Bald Knob, or Batesville.
Sunday November 17, 19: You can pick up between 10am-5pm in Ash Flat, AR.
Other Areas: If nobody is scheduled on a day above we can use that Saturday/Sunday or Saturday 23rd to deliver north to: Mountain Home, Harrison, Branson, Springfield, West Plains, or Poplar Bluff.

CORGI COLORS EXPLAINED:
You see Red Corgis the most, because they are the easiest to breed. To get a Red Corgi all you need is 1 Red Gene, and the other gene can be any color.

Redhead Tri Corgis are more rare. To get a Redhead Tri Corgi it takes 1 Redhead Tri Gene, and the other gene is Redhead Tri or Blackhead Tri Gene.

Blackhead Tri Corgis are the most rare. To get a Blackhead Tri Corgi both genes must be Blackhead Tri.

Fawn Corgis are Red Corgis with Weak Red Genes, which makes the corgi a light red color.

Sable Corgis are Red Corgis with 1 Weak Red Gene and either Tri Gene, which makes the corgi light red with black peppering around the head and back.

CORGI PUPPY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS: Will be posted by 5 Weeks old, so people on the Waitlist can pick their puppy when they reach 5 weeks old. We wait for picking at 5 weeks old, because overbites can develop at 3-4 weeks old.

ONLINE PAYMENTS:
The Waitlist Deposit and Optional AKC Deposit will be processed by PayPal. On the check-out screen you will be given the option to use a Debit/Credit Card OR a Paypal Account.


Product Image Corgi Name- Price
OPTIONAL PAPERS - AKC Limited Pet Rights

OPTIONAL PAPERS - AKC Limited Pet Rights

After you reserved a spot on the Waitlist, also pay this today if you want AKC Papers with AKC Limited Pet Rights. If you don't select this, there won't any AKC Papers. However, the puppy is still purebred. If you didn't get a spot on the waitlist...
$200.00

Buy Now
Max: 1
AVAILABLE 3rd Pick - Sable/Red Boys

AVAILABLE 3rd Pick - Sable/Red Boys

3rd Pick between 4 Sable/Red Boys. To be picked when the puppies reach 5 Weeks Old. Total Cost will be $1200 without AKC Papers, or $1400 with AKC Papers. CORGI PUPPIES BORN: September 19, 2019. CORGI MOTHER: Maid Marian CORGI FATHER: Pending DNA...
$200.00

Buy Now
Max: 1
AVAILABLE 4th Pick - Sable/Red Boys

AVAILABLE 4th Pick - Sable/Red Boys

4th Pick between 4 Sable/Red Boys. To be picked when the puppies reach 5 Weeks Old. Total Cost will be $1200 without AKC Papers, or $1400 with AKC Papers. CORGI PUPPIES BORN: September 19, 2019. CORGI MOTHER: Maid Marian CORGI FATHER: Pending DNA...
$200.00

Buy Now
Max: 1
Sable Boy - Grey ID - Waitlist

Sable Boy - Grey ID - Waitlist

Pembroke Welsh Corgi OWNER: GENDER: Male COLOR: Sable MOTHER: Maid Marian BORN: 12-19-19 DM Clear EIC Clear VWD1 Clear Corgi Photos: 2 Weeks Old


more corgi info...
Sold Out

Sable Boy - Blue ID - Waitlist

Sable Boy - Blue ID - Waitlist

Pembroke Welsh Corgi OWNER: GENDER: Male COLOR: Sable MOTHER: Maid Marian BORN: 12-19-19 DM Clear EIC Clear VWD1 Clear Corgi Photos: 2 Weeks Old


more corgi info...
Sold Out

Sable Boy - Orange ID - Waitlist

Sable Boy - Orange ID - Waitlist

Pembroke Welsh Corgi OWNER: GENDER: Male COLOR: Sable MOTHER: Maid Marian BORN: 12-19-19 DM Clear EIC Clear VWD1 Clear Corgi Photos: 2 Weeks Old


more corgi info...
Sold Out

Sable Boy - Black ID - Waitlist

Sable Boy - Black ID - Waitlist

Pembroke Welsh Corgi OWNER: GENDER: Male COLOR: Sable MOTHER: Maid Marian BORN: 12-19-19 DM Clear EIC Clear VWD1 Clear Corgi Photos: 2 Weeks Old


more corgi info...
Sold Out

Sable Girl - Pending Till 12 Weeks Old

Sable Girl - Pending Till 12 Weeks Old

Pembroke Welsh Corgi OWNER: Pending - At 12 Weeks Old we will pick a girl, and the other will become available. GENDER: Female COLOR: Sable MOTHER: Maid Marian BORN: 12-19-19 DM Clear EIC Clear VWD1 Clear Corgi Photos: 2 Weeks Old


more corgi info...
Sold Out

Tri Girl - Pending Till 12 Weeks Old

Tri Girl - Pending Till 12 Weeks Old

Pembroke Welsh Corgi OWNER: Pending - At 12 weeks old we will pick a girl, and the other will become available. GENDER: Female COLOR: Tri MOTHER: Maid Marian BORN: 12-19-19 DM Clear EIC Clear VWD1 Clear Corgi Photos: 2 Weeks Old


more corgi info...
Sold Out

Tri Boy - Crowell in Louisiana

Tri Boy - Crowell in Louisiana

AKC Pembroke Welsh Corgi OWNER: Crowell in Louisiana. GENDER: Male COLOR: Tri (Probably a Blackhead Tri) MOTHER: Maid Marian BORN: 12-19-19 DM Clear EIC Clear VWD1 Clear Corgi Photos: 2 Weeks Old


more corgi info...
Sold Out


Cell Phone Jammer,Phone Jammer,Cell Phone Jammer for Sale,Cell Phone Blocker,Signal Blocker,Mobile Phone Jammer,Cell Phone Signal Jammer
Copyright © 2019 Arkansas Corgis. Powered by Zen Cart